When reserving a house, a contract is concluded with the buyer, followed by an advance payment of 3,000 euros to confirm interest in the purchase. Reservation period — up to 2 weeks.
Useful information when buying an apartment
2. CONTRACT OF PURCHASE AND SALE
A notarial contract of sale is concluded with the buyer according to the Law of Obligations Act, with a detailed description of the rights and obligations of the parties. The signing of the contract is preceded by the payment by the buyer of 20% of the total amount of the sale.
3. REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
When the apartment is ready and accepted by the buyer, a notary concludes a contract of sale, according to which the ownership of the apartment is completely transferred to the buyer. A prerequisite for the transfer of rights is the payment of the remaining 80%.
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDES:
- Interior design package White
- Kitchen furniture from the company Kraus Köögid in the amount of 2000 euros
- Connection to sewerage and water supply
- Electrical connection
- Readiness for connection to the telephone network and cable television
- Readiness to join a security company
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The sale price of the property does not include notary fees and state duty (paid by the Buyer)
- Payment for connection to a communication service, a security company and cable TV
- Furniture (in bathrooms, nurseries, bedrooms, etc.)
- Hanging ceiling lights
- Interior design package Black
- Parking space
- Storage room